AboutSince 1991 the Motorcar Workshop has continued the family tradition of a reliable, honest and personal one-stop automotive and light truck workshop. Owner and operator Andrew Loulli is a fully qualified and accredited motor mechanic with over 25 years experience. The Motorcar Workshop knows the importance of fast, reliable service to keep your car or truck on the road. The Motorcar Workshop is located in Windera, New South Wales, approximately 14 kms north west of Orange. Scroll down to find out more.
- I found Andrew to be a real mechanic who knows what he's doing and not only satisfies the customer but does the job to perfection. Absolute value for money - he doesn't charge for the diagnoses (using his computer) until he fixes the problem which saves money and time. He also test drives the car before and after he fixes the problem to make sure its fixed properly, definitely worth a visit.
- I must say that I have all my fleet cars and boats serviced by Andrew and I am amazed at the service and extra mile that he goes to. I truly recommend the Andrews services as he is honest and reliable to fullfil a well maintained fleet. Thanks
- I have been taking my car to the Motor Car Workshop for over 4 years now. In that time i have found Andrew to be an excellent mechanic. He has the latest diagnostic equipment for all cars. As a female customer he is honest about what the car needs & does not charge for things that are not required, not like some other mechanics when they have a female customer. Very happy customer!
- I fully recommend The Motorcar Workshop. It's one of the better garages you'll find. You deal directly with Andrew (owner/operator). He's honest, professional and extremely meticulous. I usually buy my car parts direct from the dealer and have TMCW to do the servicing - this will save you money.
- One of the most reliable car mechanics around the eastern suburbs. Gets the job done at the right price!